Terms of purchase
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the offers made by Adelaida-SA Kft. (1182 Budapest, Cziffra György u. 21 / A), which operates http://www.helektrahealing.com, as the Rightsholder or Service Provider. , for the services, courses, workshops, supply of goods and all contracts concluded by the service provider.
Contracts so concluded shall be considered to be 'absentee contracts', which are consumer contracts concluded in the context of a distance selling system organized for the provision of a contract product or service without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties. a means of communication is used.
The contract between the Service Provider and the Customer as a Consumer enters into force by clicking on the “Registration” / “Apply” / “Add to Cart” button, for which 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business. (II.26.) Apply. By pressing the button, the customer acknowledges and accepts the General Terms and Conditions described here. Please read here and read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing. If you do not agree with any of our terms or have any comments, please indicate that otherwise we will agree to the terms.
Use of the service, orders, payment of fees:
The legal relationship between the Service Provider and the Customer is established by the written confirmation of the order by the Service Provider, which contains information related to education, payment data and the current version of this contract in .pdf format.
The Customer has the right to terminate without justification, which he may exercise before the date of concluding the contract for the provision of the service unless otherwise agreed.
The Customer's right of withdrawal or cancellation is based on the above-mentioned 45/2014. (II.26.) Of the Government Decree, using the model declaration in Annex 2, or by making a clear statement to that effect.
The Service Provider also ensures the exercise of the Customer's right of withdrawal and cancellation on its website. In this case, the Service Provider shall immediately confirm the receipt of the Customer's statement by e-mail.
If the Customer withdraws from the contract in accordance with the above, the Service Provider shall reimburse the full amount paid by the Customer as consideration, immediately, but no later than within fourteen days of becoming aware of the withdrawal. Once the Customer starts a seminar, the reimbursement amount will be adjusted to the non-used up seminar dates by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed.
If the Client terminates the contract after the commencement of performance, the amount to be paid proportionally by the Client during the settlement shall be calculated on the basis of the total amount of the consideration established in the contract, plus tax.
The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal or termination after the performance of the entire service, if the Service Provider has started the performance with the express prior consent of the Customer and the Customer acknowledges that he loses his right of termination after the performance of the entire service.
The legal relationship between the Parties relating to the provision of the Service may otherwise be terminated:
in the event of the termination of either party without a successor, or in the case of the death of an individual Customer;
in case of automatic termination (eg without payment)
by mutual agreement of the parties;
Rights and obligations of the Service Provider
Provider declares that it is a Certified Instructor at the THInK® ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge, Let’s THInK Unique (81615 Curlew Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83406, USA, “THInk”) and as such is authorized to conduct the courses and workshops it advertises.
The Service Provider undertakes to provide the service advertised to the highest standard that it can provide to the applicants.
The Service Provider is obliged to provide the course information provided by it in compliance with and in compliance with the legal environment and ethical standards.
The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally change the topic and date of the courses and workshops announced by it, as well as the identity of the instructors, and to cancel the courses and workshops. The Service Provider is obliged to notify the Customer of any cancellation or date or any other change at least five working days before the date of the event affected by the change.
The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions, in all cases where there is a change in the economic or service conditions or the textual environment in the text of the contract (spelling, typing, contradiction, etc.) requires it. He is obliged to notify all those who are currently aware of the amendment to the contract It is obliged to notify all those currently affected of any changes to the contract. The GTC and any amendments thereto shall enter into force on the date indicated at the time of publication.
The Service Provider is entitled to hold promotions from time to time, which provide a discount from the list prices of the courses to an extent determined by it. It is obliged to provide information on the terms and conditions of these promotions and the beneficiaries on its website (http://www.helektrahealing.com) for the duration of the promotion.
The Service Provider reserves the right to determine the current service fees and prices, please always find information about the current prices and fees on the website. All services are subject to the applicable rates on the day of ordering.
Due to the fact that the use of certain services provided by the Service Provider by the Customer, participation in courses or workshops is only possible in the case of a previously completed course module, the Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to enter into a contract with the Customer in the absence of such a course.
Customer's rights and obligations
The Client, or the participant named by him, is entitled to participate in the paid course or workshop in person, is entitled to use the services there, and is also entitled to receive the materials containing the course free of charge.
The Client is entitled to use the information and experience and knowledge gained during the training for his own purposes, as well as to perform the activities for which the course he / she completes provides opportunities and qualifications, within the framework defined by THInK.
If required, the Client who completes the course will receive a diploma certified by THInK upon completion of the course, which, however, does not qualify as a state-recognized adult education certificate in Hungary.
Based on the data provided voluntarily by the Client who has completed the course, he / she can be posted on the website www.thetahealing.com operated by THInK as a consultant, at the same time accepting the conditions specified therein. You can change or delete your personal login information at any time on the above website.
The Customer is obliged to make sure that the data and information provided by him at the time of application is correct, especially the e-mail address, and to report any changes to this before the start of the course, because the Service Provider is not liable for any damages resulting from incorrect data.
The Client is obliged to behave during the course and workshop in such a way that he / she does not disturb his / her group members. In the event of a breach of this, the Service Provider is entitled to terminate the contract immediately and in an extraordinary manner and to refuse the service.
Place and time of courses and workshops:
Location of the course, workshop: variable, it can be read at the announcement of a given course, if it changes before the start of the course, it will send a separate notification to the Client.
Time of the course, workshop: the date in the order confirmation or, if modified by the Service Provider, a separate notification will be sent to the Customer.
Fees for courses, workshops, payment methods
The condition for participation in the courses and workshops - in addition to point 2.7 - is to fill in the registration form before the start of the course at the course location and to pay the course fee no later than the start date of the course.
The fees of the course can be paid in the manner described in the confirmation letter or in the fee request sent with it, by bank transfer, bank payment, or in cash at the course location, before the start of the course. You can find out about the current participation fees and conditions of the courses and workshops on the event's own subpage.
The Service Provider will issue an invoice for the paid participation fee, which will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in case of online purchase, or will be received upon participation in the course in case of payment of the course fee in cash.
The Service Provider issues an invoice for the paid participation fee, which is received by the Customer upon participation in the course.
The Service Provider reserves the right to date the courses. In this case, the course fee already paid can be reclaimed or used at another course time.
The Service Provider reserves the right to change the location of the course. In this case, you will send a notification to the Customer via the provided email ID at least 1 week before the start of the course. In the event that this new location is not suitable for the Client, the course fee already paid may be reclaimed or used at another course time.
Copyright of the Service Provider:
The Client undertakes not to use the information received as a curriculum in a way that is not related to the subject of the cooperation.
Privacy, information, privacy statement
Adelaida-SA KFT (data management registration number: NAIH- ………….) (Hereinafter: Service Provider) is available at www. elektrahtazopoulos.com (hereinafter: the Website) operates a website for the purpose of attending courses, workshops and ordering related audio materials, e-books, DVDs and other additional materials, during which visitors to the Website and registrants of the Website (Users) handles certain personal and other data. In connection with the processing of data, the Service Provider hereby informs the Users about the personal data processed on the Website, its principles and practices in the field of personal data processing, the purpose and duration of data processing, and the manner and possibilities of exercising the rights of data subjects.
Www.helektrahealing.com treats the recorded personal data confidentially, in accordance with data protection legislation and international recommendations, in accordance with this statement.
Users registered on the website accept and agree that the Service Provider may send e-mails related to the operation of the service from www.helektrahealing.com to their e-mail address, which do not qualify as spam or newsletters.
Purpose of data management
The purpose of data management related to registration is to identify the visitors of the Website required to use the services available through the Website, to document the adequacy of the provision of services and performance, and to allow invoicing, and to prove the concluded contracts and enforce claims arising from the contract.
Legal basis for data management
The data is processed with the voluntary consent of the users who register on the website www.helektrahealing.com.
The user gives his consent by using the services of the website and registering on the portal.
Thus, the processing of personal data is governed by Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-helektrahealing.com the voluntary consent of the registering users.
Scope of data processed
When using the Website, the Service Provider automatically records the User's IP address, the type of operating system and browser used and other information for technical reasons. This data is logged continuously, but is not linked to the data provided during registration or use. The Users do not have access to the data obtained in this way, only the Service Provider.
The Service Provider may record the data of the Internet sites from which the User accessed the Website, as well as the data that the User visited on the Website, as well as the time and duration of the visit. The identity and profile of the User cannot be deduced from these data.
The computer of the visitors of the Website is connected to the system by a so-called identifies with a cookie.
The Service Provider uses the above information only for the technical operation of the Website and for statistical purposes.
Registration: During the registration for the course, the User provides the following data:
date of birth
Ordering: When ordering services and products subject to payment of a fee, the User provides the following information:
mailing address or email address
Duration of data management
The Service Provider shall keep the invoicing data provided during the order until the expiration of the archiving period prescribed in the current accounting legislation and until the duration of the data retention service specified in the contract concluded between the User and the Service Provider for the period required to perform the contract. The processing of personal data that is mandatory during the registration process starts with the registration and lasts until it is deleted. In the case of non-mandatory data, the data processing lasts from the date of providing the data until the deletion of the data in question. The cancellation of the registration by the User and the cancellation by the Service Provider may take place at any time.
The range of persons who get to know the data, data transmission, data processing
The data are primarily available to the Service Provider and the Service Provider's internal employees, however, they are not published or passed on to third parties.
The Service Provider may use a data processor (eg system operator, transport company, accountant) for the operation of the IT system that forms the basis of the service, the fulfilment of orders and the settlement of settlements.
In addition to the above, the transfer of personal data concerning the User may only take place in cases specified by law or with the consent of the User.
The Service Provider shall take all necessary steps required to ensure the security of the personal data provided by the Users both during the network communication and during the storage and preservation of the data.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or unauthorized use of personal data.
User Rights and Enforcement Options
The User is entitled to request information about the personal data managed by the Service Provider at any time and may change them at any time via the Website or by e-mail. You are also entitled to request the deletion of your data via the contact details provided in this section.
At the request of the User, the Service Provider shall provide information on the data processed by it, the purpose, legal basis and duration of the data processing, as well as on who and for what purpose they receive or have received their data. The Service Provider shall provide the requested information in writing within 30 days of the submission of the request.
The data subject may exercise his / her rights at the mailing or e-mail address indicated at the end of these GTC.
The User may contact the staff of the Service Provider with any questions or remarks related to data management via the contact details below.
The User has the right at any time to request the correction or deletion of incorrectly recorded data. The User may correct certain data on the Website; in other cases the Service Provider will delete the data within 3 working days from the receipt of the request, in which case they will not be recoverable. The cancellation does not apply to the data processing required by law (eg accounting regulations), the Service Provider will keep them for the required period of time.
Pursuant to the Info Tv. And the Civil Code (Act V of 2013), the User may enforce his rights in court, and may also request the assistance of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C., Further information: http://www.naih.hu).
If the User has provided untrue, incomplete, untimely or non-personal data during the registration for the use of the service or has caused any damage during the use of the Website, the Service Provider is entitled to claim the damage directly against the User. In such a case, the Service Provider shall provide all possible assistance to the acting authorities in order to establish the identity of the infringing person.
The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Privacy Statement with prior notice to Users. After the change takes effect, the User accepts the contents of the amended Privacy Statement by using the service.
Technical rights of the website owner
We reserve the right to make changes or revisions to the website at any time, and we may restrict or terminate the availability of the website. Please note that continuity or error-free access to the website is not guaranteed by the service provider. We expressly exclude liability for direct or indirect property or non-property damage or other loss resulting from the unserviceable condition of the website or from improper operation, defect, possible malfunction or ambiguity. In the event of a claim for damages, a preliminary and amicable consultation is required to settle the dispute at the registered office or site of the website operator in the presence of a legal representative. Only after signing the minutes of this conciliation are the parties entitled to go to court.
In matters not regulated in these general terms and conditions, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Ptk.), Decree 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business. (II.26.), Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. and Act CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services. TV. provisions shall apply.
Operator (Author and Rightsholder) for the above contracts:
Adelaida-SA Limited Liability Company (1182 Budapest, Cziffra György u. 21 / A)
Public tax ID number:
Company registration number:
Bank account number:
Data management registration number:
- The data controller:
Location and postal address:
1182 Budapest, Cziffra Gy. u. 21A
Pest Megyei Cégbíróság.
+36 3, 74 35 497
Name of hosting provider:
UNAS Online Kft.
Address of hosting provider:
9400 Sopron, Kőszegi út 14.
- The scope of policy
III. The purpose of policy
- The purpose of this policy is to ensure the protection of personal data under the basic law and the implementation of self-determination as regards information. Furthermore, defining the governing rules of data security and data processing, in relation to the personal data managed by the controller during the processing.
- Directive on privacy used by the data controller
- The controller highlights the importance of respect for self-determination of the data subjects. The controller shall keep confidential all personal data, and take all reasonable security, technical and organizational measures to guarantee personal data breach.
- The controller is committed to ensuring that all data processing which is related to his or her activities, comply with the requirements of the policy and the existing laws.
- The controller is entitled to modify the policy unilaterally.
- In the case of modification the policy, the changes will be published helektrahealing.com, at least eight (8) days prior to the entry.
- The principles of processing in accordance with the laws on data protections, especially the following ones:
- The Fundamental Law of Hungary;
- Law CXII. of 2011 on the right to self-determination as regards information and freedom of information;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR);
- Law V. of 2013 on the Civil Code;
- Law I. of 2012 on the Labour Code (hereafter: Lc.);
- Law XLVII. of 2008 on the Act on the Basic Requirements and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising;
- Law C. of 2003 on the Electronic Communications.
- The controller shall treat the personal data only on the purposes of processing with the consent of the data subjects and under legal provisions.
- Before collecting, recording and processing of personal data, the controller shall take appropriate measures to provide the purposes, methods and principles relating to processing to the data subject in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
- In all cases where data collection, recording and processing are not mandated by national legislation, the controller shall notify the data subjects to the volunteering of providing such data.
- In case of mandatory disclosure, it shall indicate the law on data processing.
- In all cases where the controller tends to use personal data from the original purpose of data recording to another purpose, shall inform the data subjects, ask for prior consent and gives the opportunity to the data subject to prohibit the usage.
- During the data collection, data recording and data processing of personal data, the controller shall observe the legal requirements. The controller shall inform the data subjects about the activities by electronic mail, as required.
- „personal data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- „processing”: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- „profiling”: means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
- „filing system”: means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
- „controller”: means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- „processor”: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- „recipient”: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/33 framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- „third party”: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
- „consent of the data subject”: means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- „personal data breach”: means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- „data concerning health”: means personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health status;
- „supervisory authority”: means an independent public authority which is established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51.
- Principles relating to processing of personal data
- Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject by the controller („lawfulness, fairness and transparency”);
- Personal data is only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; („purpose limitation”);
- Processing shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed („data minimization”);
- Processing shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- The controller need to do every reasonable step which must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay („accuracy”);
- Data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed („storage limitation”);
- Processing shall be happened in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures („integrity and confidentiality”);
- The controller shall be responsible for, the personal data processing which need to be legitimate, and be able to demonstrate compliance with this legality („accountability”).
VII. Lawfulness of processing
- Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (hereafter: the processing based on a consent).
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (hereafter: the processing based on a contract).
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (hereafter: processing based on a legal obligation).
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person (hereafter: processing based on vital interests).
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (hereafter: processing based on public interests).
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child (hereafter: processing based on legitimate interests).
- The controller always manages data processing based on a single legal basis in relation to handling a personal data set). The legal basis for the processing might change during the processing. The processing shall meet the requirement for the purpose of processing at each stage. Processing shall be legal, fair and transparent. Only personal data can be handled which is essential for the purpose of processing and suitable for achieving targets, and these data can only be handled until the target will not be reached.
- Regarding the legally incapacitated or lacking full legal capacity minors, such consent shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
VIII. Cookie usage
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or web browser. Cookies allow the website to recognize you, if you have visited the page already. Cookies helps us understand which part of our website is the most popular, as they let us know which pages the visitors enter and how much time do they spend there. By studying this, we can better adjust our website to your needs and provide a more varied user-experience for you.
XVI. Law enforcement options
- Should you have any further questions or observations, please contact the data controller on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The data subjects may contact the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet street 22/c.; phone number: +36-1-391-1400; e-mail: email@example.com ; website: www.naih.hu) directly with their complaints regarding their data processing.
- You have the right to turn to a court in any cases of infringement of the rights of a data subject. The final judgment belongs to the jurisdiction of the General Court.
XVIII. Entry into force and final provisions
- It shall apply from 25 May 2021.
Done at Budapest, 15 May 2021